Application Qualification Criteria
Please review our list of criteria before proceeding with an application.
- A minimum of two (2) years of rental history, if applicable.
- FICO Score
- 660 or above: Standard Security Deposit
- 600-659: One and a half Standard Security Deposit
- 560-599: Double Standard Security Deposit
- No credit – Double Standard Security Deposit.
- Combined gross monthly income must be 2.5 times the amount of monthly rent. If income is not 2.5 times, you must provide a guarantor (co-signer**) and/or an increased security deposit.***
**Co-signers must live in San Diego County
***Not all properties accept co-signers.
- Completed and authorized rental application from each applicant over the age of 18.
- There is a $40 application fee, per applicant. Any occupant over the age of 18 needs to complete a separate application.
- Credit and background check will not be processed until property has been viewed by applicant(s) or by an applicant(s) designee.
- Please provide one of the following items for income verification:
- A copy of current pay stub showing YTD earnings
- A letter of verification of employment, signed by employer.
- Military must provide a copy of their current LES.
- If self-employed, must provide a copy of your most current tax return, substantiating income.
- A copy of a photo ID, such as your driver’s license or Passport.
- Complete a pet screening using our third-party pet screening service. Click here for details.