Several things need to happen if you have a roommate change in your unit:
- The tenant moving out must provide Shore Management with a written 30-day notice.
- Any replacement tenant needs to send us their full name and email address. Upon receipt, we will email them a rental application.
- They must fully complete and submit the online rental application plus a $30 application fee.
- The new tenant needs to be approved PRIOR to occupancy.
- The remaining tenants and new tenant need to sign a new Residential Lease or Month-to-Month Rental Agreement.
Shore Management charges an administrative fee of $200.00 for a roommate change. (This fee is used to offset the cost of facilitating the roommate change and the preparation of a new Residential Lease or Month-to-Month Rental Agreement.)