Property Management Services:
- Rental agreement execution and enforcement
- Monitoring lease expiration and rental rate increases
- Rent and security deposit collection
- Provide necessary disclosures as per California compliance
- Facilitating maintenance & rent ready repairs
- Pay monthly expenses, utilities, vendors, contractors, & HOA dues.
- Serving legal notices & Initiating legal proceedings with attorney
- Move-In and Move-Out property inspections
- HOA rules and regulation enforcement (if applicable)
- Online Tenant Portal for collecting rents
- Inspection as necessary or by request
- Monthly owner statements via online owner portal w/ 24 hour access
- Free ACH owner distributions.
- Annual maintenance inspections
Tenant Placement Services:
- Lease signage on properties to solicit for local tenants (if permitted)
- Place lockbox on property to provide access to other REALTORS®
- List property on our company website @ www.ShoreManagement.com
- Syndication on numerous rental websites, (i.e.: Zillow® & Trulia®)
- Craigslist postings (with periodic updates)
- Professional Marketing Photos
- Facebook promotion utilizing Facebook ads (if applicable)
The best way to protect your investment is to keep up on property maintenance and preventative maintenance.
Shore Management does business as PleaseComeFixIt.com. We are a licensed, insured & bonded general contractor with California State Licensing Board. License #1028277. So you can trust that your investment and liability is covered by a true professional entity. Our team of maintenance personnel are qualified to handle everything to general repairs to comprehensive remodels. In the event the job cannot be handled by our maintenance personnel, we have relationships with several outside, licensed & bonded vendors that handle any job.
Our highest priority is water leaks, which can cause expensive repairs and/or waste expensive water. We explain to our tenants to report leaks & stoppages immediately.
All monies received and disbursed are tracked within Appfolio, a California Bureau of Real Estate approved property management software.
Owners receive two monthly reports: (1) an income statement with monthly and year-to-date totals and (2) an owner statement which is a record of each transaction (cash in and cash out). This report also provides a running total of the owner’s balance in the trust account. All receipts and invoices are provided within each monthly packet, so you can verify the veracity of each expense.
Monthly statements, income statements, and paid invoices are accessible online and we are always available to answer questions regarding monthly statements.